Silver Line Silver Line

Really nice! Great sound design and overall feel, it is a bit short but that's the only complaint I have.. great atmosphere. Scouted.

backwardecho responds:

Thank you for your kind review (and scout)!^^ Agreed, I'm so picky and get bored with my own music that it takes an aeon to create an enduring piece

Cognizance Cognizance

I liked the background pad synth, very smooth and the melody progression, and the buildups. I didn't like so much the glitch dubstep bass wobble, I thought it was inventive and definitely sounded different but even though I like a lot of dubstep it was a bit too harshly glitchy. Hope that helps.

Tarian responds:

Thank you for the review! I realize some of the sounds in the drop are pretty harsh but that's just something I'll have to experiment with as making modulated synths in the drop is something I'm relatively new to.

-:: Ghost in the System ::- -:: Ghost in the System ::-

This is amazing! It really reminds me of the Ghost in the Shell: Arise soundtrack. I'm a big fan of Cyberpunk anyway, but that aside, you completely nailed the feel of the soundtrack to GITS.

Agitat0r responds:

:) it is indeed GitS inspired, especially the choir section.

thank you for your review dude.

Knock Up Knock Up

I also thought that the track was really good all apart from the intro. If you can it might be worth revisiting the intro and trying to create more of an epic buildup with a drop.. the rest of the track is easily 5 star material and I think it could really do well.

Demonic-Overmind responds:

whoa! 5 star material? you're being too good..

Tuffle Tuffle

Nice chiptune! Very light and sparkly. Scouted! Welcome to Newgrounds.

Lanmola responds:

Thank you! Much appreciated!!

Transcend {Dj-Abbic} Transcend {Dj-Abbic}

Some really nice filter sweeps and frequency shifts going on here. Not really my type of genre but sounds very fresh and original! Great work!

DjAbbic responds:

Thanks :)

Quicksand Quicksand

Very good! Lots of changing of instruments and synth parts to keep it fresh and novel, good song structure, nice progression. The only thing I would change are the drum samples, they sound quite soft and 8-bit but if you were going for that particular sound then I can understand. Great work!

Drewpy responds:

Thanks for the review! You mentioned the drum samples, and yes, I'm still trying to figure out how to toy with them in the right way to make them sound good. Except for the hi-hat. I just need to find some good samples to begin with in that case.