Silver Line Silver Line

Really nice! Great sound design and overall feel, it is a bit short but that's the only complaint I have.. great atmosphere. Scouted.

backwardecho responds:

Thank you for your kind review (and scout)!^^ Agreed, I'm so picky and get bored with my own music that it takes an aeon to create an enduring piece

Cognizance Cognizance

I liked the background pad synth, very smooth and the melody progression, and the buildups. I didn't like so much the glitch dubstep bass wobble, I thought it was inventive and definitely sounded different but even though I like a lot of dubstep it was a bit too harshly glitchy. Hope that helps.

Tarian responds:

Thank you for the review! I realize some of the sounds in the drop are pretty harsh but that's just something I'll have to experiment with as making modulated synths in the drop is something I'm relatively new to.

Knock Up Knock Up

I also thought that the track was really good all apart from the intro. If you can it might be worth revisiting the intro and trying to create more of an epic buildup with a drop.. the rest of the track is easily 5 star material and I think it could really do well.

Demonic-Overmind responds:

whoa! 5 star material? you're being too good..